"It's a sign of the times" Dusty Springfield

I got a notice in my Inbox today about a couple who are out of work and both looking for something, anything to help hold them over.  I've removed the names since they are not important but look at the number of things they are willing to do.

Self Employed Licensed General Contractor for the past 25+ yrs in PBC seeking any type construction work/labor; from small or large residential remodels, office buildings, barns, steel bldgs, or new building. No job too small or large. Will mow (have Ransome 62″), pressure wash (have own) weedeat, have Bobcat anything or anyone you can think of would be greatly appreciated. Have many references.  Out of work for over six plus months now.


I am proficient on the computer, using XP, Vista, Office 2007 (although I’m not proficient in Excel but can get by), Internet Explorer, Firefox. Am capable of installing computer hardware, software and ridding viruses as well.

I also can clean homes, run errands, copy, paint, bookeeping, filing, hanging pictures, whatever your needs are. I can tint home, car or truck windows, wash & detail cars, trucks or vans.

I have a full resume & recommendations if you’d like me to email. I’m easy going, a self starter, responsible, dependable and proficient not only as an Exec Asst, but can use power tools, drive a bobcat and tractor as well.
 
I feel so sorry for folks like this, willing to do anything to make ends meet.  This is the type of  person that made America great, not a Wall Street type.