Rickie Fowler lands on the river

In a place like Jupiter, its not unusual to see celebrities around.  My dry cleaners has a signed picture of Joe Namath hanging in the lobby since he lives right down the street in Tequesta.  And I've stood behind him in line at Burger King.

2 weeks ago, I ran into John Maxwell, the famous leadership guru and his son.  A couple of years ago at the Palm Beach Boat Show, I saw Ian Baker-Finch and then was walking behind Jasper Parnevik on the docks.  Celine Dion was giving birth at St. Mary's Hospital at the same time I was visiting my mom there.

When I posted a picture of Tiger Woods new compound on Jupiter Island, this blog got thousands of visits. I think the interest level went up when Elin beat out the windows of his car.  She is now looking at condo penthouses on Jupiter Island.

I used to see Jackie Nicklaus around frequently and last week I ran into Gary Nicklaus at The Bear's Club where they were holding a Member/Member Golf Tournament meeting.  All the Nicklaus boys look just like Jack.

I was swimming near the Jupiter Lighthouse one day when Greg Norman's yacht "Aussie Rules" came back in from fishing.  And, I used to run into Olivia Newton-John's husband all the time.

Maybe the most fun was being next door to Lee Trevino as he worked on his golf clubs in his garage and chatted "off the record" with his caddie about the inner workings of the PGA Tour.  I listened as he and Herman talked golf and people and events.

So it is no surprise to find the Rickie Fowler is moving to the area.  He will join other PGA players here like Norman, Nick Price, Steve Marino and of course, Tiger.

Rickie bought this house on the Loxahatchee River in north Jupiter.  I had lunch with the listing agent yesterday.  Earlier in the morning, I was talking to the agent who sold his personal house to Steve Marino, also right on the river.

The Loxahatchee River has some of the greatest waterfront locations around.  And you have direct ocean access through the Jupiter Inlet.

To see all homes like this for sale contact me at rsites@bellsouth.net or on Skype at rsites.  Or for more personal service, call me directly at 561-762-4073.  Or if you want to search home for sale yourself, you can see them all at Coastal Florida Real Estate.  And before you leave, please subscribe to this blog so you don't miss any posts.