Jupiter Farms floats shaping up for the parade

Residents of Jupiter Farms celebrate the season with their own parade.  This year's parade is tomorrow, Sunday, and will run along the standard route of Sandy Run.  This is an old-fashioned parade complete with horses and home made floats.

This morning I visited friends as they assembled their float.


This one is for the Church in the Farms, one of the Jupiter Farms churches.


Jupiter Farms is a great place to live.  I've been here 10 years and raised my family here.  You can check out the Jupiter Farms lifestyle by cruising over to my blog at http://jupiterfarmsflorida.blogspot.com/2010/12/jupiter-farms-rooftop-raccoon.html.


 If you are looking at homes for sale in Jupiter Farms, visit Coastal Florida Real Estate or if you would like personal service, just give me a call at 561-762-4073.  Unlike many agents I have lived here 22 years and can show you the best values and locations.  Richard Sites, Realtor