Frost in Jupiter Farms, again

Okay, we're freezing down here in Jupiter.  I mean we don't deal with the lake effect or mountains of snow, but it's cold, really cold.  And damp, which makes it seem even colder.
Yesterday, I found frost on the ground and roof and when I went out this morning, found another hard covering.
There is one good thing though, the cold weather make our citrus sweet.  So we can have fresh oranges, grapefruit and tangerines earlier this year than we did last year.

Last year, we didn't get really cold weather until January.

You can see all homes for sale in Jupiter Farms by visiting Coastal Florida Real Estate or for personal service call me at 561-762-4073.  Unlike many agents I have lived in Jupiter for 22 years and can show you the best values and locations.  Richard Sites, Realtor.