Loggerhead Marina: 125 foot yacht

Recently, I stopped by the new Loggerhead Marina on Donald Ross Road in Palm Beach Gardens.


The new owners have come up with a great business plan to consolidate many of the small marinas around into a brand .  The Loggerhead Turtle is the symbol.


On the other side of the marina I spotted a beautiful yacht and walked over to have a look.  There was a crew member cleaning it and he told me it was 125 feet in length.



Never one to pass up a beauty like this one, I shot a few pictures.  How about the picture below, is that some shine on the hull or what?

Here's yours truly looking back at you.




Does this look like a great place to live?  YOU BET IT IS ! 

You might like Loggerhead Marina if you are looking for homes for sale in Frenchman's Creek or homes for sale in the Bear's Club

Looking for a place to call your own and enjoy this Coastal Florida Lifestyle?  Hop on over to my website: www.CoastalFloridaRealEstate.net where you can search all the homes listed in the MLS in real time.  Or you can have me help. 

Right now, I'm searching for a waterfront place to be a second home for another client and can help you find the right place too!
Also, visit my real estate blog at www.CoastalFloridaRealEstate.wordpress.com and my You Tube Channel at www.youtube.com/richardsites then be sure to share with your friends.