Jupiter Farms: A dedicated equestrian area

I have lived in Jupiter Farms for about 10 years.  Part of the reason I like it out here is that this is a Dedicated Equestrian Area.  Signs say so when you enter the Farms.

DEA means you have to give way and not spook the horses when you come upon people riding them.  I see people on horseback nearly every day and this morning while coming back from a meeting at Jupiter Christian School I came up this guy on my street.



Hey, call me old fashioned, but I like seeing this!



When you drive down a dirt street, this is what it looks like when a horse has passed by.


If you like this, visit my website where you can start looking for a home and find your place in the sun.  You can also follow my real estate blog at http://www.coastalfloridarealestate.net/ and lifestyle videos at my You Tube Channel then send to your friends.