Manatee in Dubois Park, Jupiter Florida

Jupiter is a great place to live.  Just ask the manatees.  We see them here all time but yesterday I was at Dubois Park for a public dedication and found this guy lazily lying on the bottom while fish cleaned the barnacles and other crud off his skin.




Looking for a home in the Jupiter area? You can see them all by visiting Coastal Florida Real Estate in real time. Every home listed for sale and every picture is there.  If you would like a little guidance, drop me an email at coastalflrealestate@gmail.com.  Between mandatory club memberships and hurricane insurance and school districts, you need to have some critical information to make your search time more productive.

If you would like to speak with me personally, you can visit me in the official, on-site real estate office in Jonathan's Landing, Keyes at Jonathan's Landing or call me at 561-762-4073.
Richard Sites
Keyes at Jonathan's Landing