Jupiter: Where is the rain?

Jupiter is easily the finest, coastal town in SE Florida...and I should know.  I've lived in SE Florida all my life.  But part of what makes this sub-tropical paradise fun are the summer thunderstorms.  Each afternoon, they build out over the Everglades with towering thunderheads reaching miles into the sky.  With a pair of Polaroid glasses you can be treated to a cloud show unmatched in the country.

But now we are in the middle of an extreme drought.  By June 21, we should be having heavy rain every day and yet none comes.  Jupiter homes for sale are struggling to maintain their appearance since we are on a limited watering schedule.  Until it starts raining the only water we will be seeing is the ocean.


Looking for a home in this area?  Unlike many agents, I have lived here 21 years and can show you the best locations and some great opportunities.  Contact me, Richard Sites, at rsites@bellsouth.net or for personal service, call me at 561-762-4073.  Or you can search for a home yourself at www.CoastalFlrealestate.com.

Richard Sites, Realtor