Staghorn Ferns in my Jupiter Farms yard

I have some fabulous staghorn ferns in the trees here in my Jupiter Farms yard. Take a look then send along to your friends.



Homes for sale in Jupiter Farms have 1.25 acres or more and no restrictive HOA rules.  So you can do as you please like quarter a horse, have a garden, keep chickens, park an airboat or truck in your yard or build a bonfire.  You might like Jupiter Farms homes if you like to do as you please and let other people do the same.  Try that in Abacoa!

If you are looking for a home in Jupiter Farms, unlike many Realtors I have lived here 11 years and can show you the best values and locations.  Contact me at 561-762-4073 or rsites@bellsouth.net.  Or you can see all homes for sale at Coastal Florida Real Estate.

Richard Sites, Realtor